朴凡心理空间
朴凡心理空间

正念|一行禅师:如何爱自己 How do I love myself?

2019-08-13 朴凡心理空间

亲! 等您很久了...

繁体 地图 目录 教程 说明

返回到上一页 存储网页 随机浏览

2014年5月 法国梅村

一行禅师答问


我应该如何爱自己?

How do you love yourself?

如何爱自己?

First of all,

首先

you breathe in...

吸气……

(laughter)

(众笑)

mindfully...

带着正念……

and you become aware

你就会觉知到

that you have a body.

你有一个身体

Breathing in, I know I have a body.

吸气,我觉知到我有一个身体

The body is a very important part of yourself.

身体是组成“你”的一个很重要部分

You spend two hours with your computer,

你在电脑上耗费两个钟头

you are stressful,

感觉到有压力

and you don't know how to stop

你不知道如何停止

and you forget completely that you have a body

你彻底忘记了自己还有一个身体

during these two hours.

整整两个小时

You are looking for something

你寻求着某个东西

in the future

向未来寻求

in your work

在工作中寻求

while your body suffers.

但是你的身体却在受累

So the first act of love is

所以爱自己的首要行动就是

to breathe in and to go home to your body

吸气,并且回归自己的身体

Breathing in...

吸气……

I know I have a body.

我知道我有一个身体

Hello, body!

哈罗,身体!

I'm home!

我回来了!

I'll take care of you.

我会照顾好你的

So to be aware of body,

所以觉知身体

is to... the beginning of love.

这就是…爱的开端

And when mind is home to body,

当心回归到自身

mind and body are established in the here and the now.

身心便在当下安住了

And you might notice two things...

你可能会意识到两件事……

With the practice of mindful breathing,

当你修习正念呼吸的时候

the first thing you notice is that

你首先会意识到

your body is a wonder.

你的身体是个奇迹

You have to rediscover

你必须重新发现

that your body is a wonder.

你的身体是个奇迹

Biologists and others have been trying to understand the body

生物学家和其他人一直在探索人的身体

that is a masterpiece of the cosmos.

身体是宇宙的杰作

The body is a wonder.

身体是奇迹

The body is the seat of consciousness

身体是意识的基石

the consciousness of the cosmos.

是宇宙意识的基石

And you don't know the value of your body.

你还没人认识到你身体的价值

Your body contains all information of the history of the cosmos.

你的身体包含着宇宙的全息图景

In every cell of your body

你身体的每一个细胞

you can recognize  the presence of your ancestors.

都是你祖先的呈现,你可以去认识

Not only human ancestors.

祖先不仅仅是人类

but animal, vegetal and mineral ancestors.

祖先也可以是动物、植物和矿物质

And all your ancestors are still alive in your body,

你所有的祖先都活在你的身体里

with their weakness and with their strength.

他们的弱点,他们的力量

You might have taken your body for granted,

你可能把自己的身体视为理所当然

but it is a wonder.

但是它是个奇迹

Your brain...

你的大脑……

the neo-cortex...

你的新皮质……

is a very...

是非常……

very...

非常……

sophisticated kind of organization.

非常复杂的组织

The cosmos have come together

整个宇宙集合起来

in order to produce this wonder

就是为了产生这个奇迹

which is your body.

这个奇迹就是你的身体

And if you can get in touch with your body

如果你能够感触到自己的身体

you can get in  touch with the whole cosmos,

你就能感触到整个宇宙

with all your ancestors,

你身体里的祖先也能感触到

and also with all the future generations

将来的所有后裔也能感触到整个宇宙

that are already inside of your body

你将来的后裔已经存在于你的身体

to manifest later.

他们在未来会显现出来

Do you have the capacity to appreciate that wonder that is your body?

你有能力欣赏你的身体这个奇迹么?

Mother Earth is in you.

大地母亲存在于你的身体

Not underneath,

而不是存在于你的脚下

or all around you

也不是存在于你周围

but in you, also.

大地母亲也存在于你的身体内

And Father Sun is also in you.

太阳也存在于你的身体内

You are made of sunshine.

你是由阳光组成

You are made of fresh air,

你是由新鲜空气组成

of fresh water,

你是由清澈的水组成

And to be aware of that wonder,

觉知到这个奇迹

and to value that wonder,

珍视这个奇迹

can already bring you a lot of happiness.

就能给你带来许多快乐

Breathing in,I know I have a body.

吸气,我知道我有一个身体

And you can enjoy having that body.

你可以享受拥有的这个身体

And you can get in touch with the history of life,

你可以触摸到生命的历史

you can get in touch with your ancestors.

触摸到你的祖先

Your body contains all information concerning the cosmos.

你的身体包含有宇宙的全息图景

And that kind of awareness can be...

这种形式的觉知可以……

healing, can be nourishing.

具有治愈功能,也具有滋养性

The second thing that happens when you go back to your body,

当你回归自身,发生的第二件事就是

is that there maybe tension and pain in your body.

你的身体可能有紧张和痛苦

Because you have allowed tension and pain to get accumulated in your body for a long time.

因为你让紧张和痛苦在你身体里积累了很长时间

You have not loved your body for a long time.

长期以来,你没有关爱过你的身体

You have made your body suffer.

你让你的身体受苦

So, mindful breathing allows you to be aware of that.

所以,正念呼吸让你能够觉知到这些

And suddenly you want  your body to suffer less.

突然,你希望自己的身体少受苦

And that is why you breathe out in such a way

这就是你如此呼气的原因

that you can release the tension in your body.

这样你就可以释放身体内的紧张

That is an act of love

这就是一种爱的行为

directed to your body.

它直接导向你的身体

And these exercises of mindful breathing.

这些正念呼吸的训练

Mindful breathing is available in the sutra

这些正念呼吸都在佛经里可以找到

Ānāpānasati.

在经文里叫Ānāpānasati (念于息) 

So, breathing in, I'm aware of my body.

吸气,我觉知到我的身体

Breathing out, I release the tensions from my body.

呼气,我释放身体里的压力

That is an act of love

这是一种爱的行为

directed to your body.

导向于你的身体

It's really concrete

这很具体

because the question is 'How do I love myself?'

因为问题是:如何爱自己?

To love yourself is to recognize your body and to release the tension in your body.

爱你自己就是认识到你的身体,释放你身体里的压力

And then when you breathe in and out...

当你吸气和呼气的时候……

you bring your mind home to your body

你将你的心回归于你的身体

and you recognize the many

你认识到许多

refreshing and healing elements

清新和治愈性的元素

available.

它们呈现出来

So you can generate the feeling of joy,

这样你就催生出喜乐的感觉

a feeling of happiness to nourish yourself.

这种幸福的感觉可以滋养你

That is an act of love.

这就是种爱的行为

For a person practicing mindfulness,

对于修习正念的人而言

it is not difficult to generate a feeling of joy,

产生喜乐的感觉并不困难

or a feeling of happiness.

这也是种幸福的感觉

Basing on the fact that you

因为实际上你已经

are surrounded by many refreshing and healing elements.

被许多清新和治愈性的元素所包围

You have so many conditions of happiness available in the present moment,

在当下你就具备了幸福的各种因缘

so there's no problem  generating a feeling of joy

这样产生喜乐的感觉就非常容易

and a feeling of happiness

这是种幸福的感受

by the way of mindful breathing.

这些都是通过正念呼吸达成的

And that is exactly  how to love yourself.

这正是你爱自己的方式

To allow yourself to be nourished by feelings of joy, feelings of happiness.

让自己被喜乐和幸福的感受所滋养

And then, when you practice mindful breathing,

然后,当你修习正念呼吸的时候

you might be aware that there's a painful feeling,

你可能会觉知到一种痛苦的感受

a painful emotion arising,

痛苦的情绪升起来

and you know that there are

你知道

exercises of mindful breathing

通过正念呼吸的训练

that can help you to embrace - recognize and embrace - your pain and your sorrow

可以帮助你拥抱-认识再拥抱-你的痛苦和忧伤

and help you to suffer less.

帮助你减少痛苦

One, two or three minutes of mindful breathing

两三分钟的正念呼吸

embracing your pain and sorrow

拥抱你的痛苦和忧伤

can help you to suffer less.

可以帮助你减少痛苦

That is an act of love.

这是一种爱的行为

To love ourselves is possible with the practice of mindful breathing

通过正念呼吸的训练,爱自己成为可能

or mindful walking.

也可以通过正念行走来实现这个目的

When you recognize the suffering in yourself,

当你认识到你内在的痛苦

you can calm it down

你可以使它安静下来

and you can go further.

你也可以更进一步

By embracing your suffering,

去拥抱你的痛苦

listening to it,

倾听痛苦

looking deeply into its nature,

深深地去观照它的本质

you might discover

你就会发现

the roots of that suffering,

痛苦的根源

the kind of perceptions that have given birth to that kind of suffering.

你有那种痛苦,是因为你拥有的那种认知

And you begin to understand your suffering.

你开始理解你的痛苦

And you find out that your suffering carries within itself the suffering of your father

你发现你的痛苦携带了你父亲的痛苦

or your mother

或者你母亲的痛苦

or your ancestors.

或者你祖先的痛苦

Unstanding your suffering, you understand the suffering of your father,

理解了你自己的痛苦,你就理解了你父亲的痛苦

mother, ancestors.

也就理解了你母亲和祖先的痛苦

And understanding suffering always bring...

理解痛苦,就会

always brings compassion

就会带来慈悲

that has the power to heal

这具有一种治愈的力量

and you suffer less.

让你的痛苦减少

That is also an act of love.

这也是一种爱的行为

And when you suffer less,

你的痛苦减少后

you can help the other person

你就可以帮助其他人

your son, your daughter

你的儿子,你的女儿

your father, your mother,your partner

你的父母,你的伴侣

to suffer less, also.

同样也可以帮他们减少痛苦

If you understand his or her suffering,

如果你理解他们的痛苦

you can

你可以

you don't suffer more anymore

你不再受苦

And you are motivated by

你就会被

the energy of compassion in you

身体内的慈悲所牵引

to do something to help the other person to suffer less.

去帮助其他人减少痛苦

And when the other person suffers less,

当其他人的痛苦减少了

you suffer less

你的痛苦也就减少了

and you have more joy.

你的快乐就会增加

That is the way to love yourself.

这就是爱你自己的方式

And...

并且

you will not be able to love someone else

你之所以没有能力去爱别人

if you don't know how to love yourself.

是因为你不知道怎么去爱你自己

And that is the teaching of the Buddha

这就是佛陀的教法

and to love yourself

爱你自己

is very concrete.

是非常具体的

With our in-breath and releasing the tension in your body,

通过呼吸,来释放身体里的压力

you take care of your body,

呵护自己的身体

you take care of your feelings and emotions.

呵护自己的感受和情绪

Subtitles by the Amara.org community

字幕译制:英语佛教

返回顶部